Volks AutosEM Tuning
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    I had some contact info for the top guy a while back after my A6 needed a new cylinder head! Will try to dig it out when i'm home.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

2. # ADS
    ADS

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNKYCLIFF View Post
    I know a couple of forum members have had problems with some Audi dealerships and went down the route of contacting the head of Audi UK, if anyone has email or address for writing to him, it would be much appreciated as i think the delaership are trying to play the wear me down game.
    Just going to PM you with the Director of Audi UK's email addy!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan! View Post
    I think it's terrible that they are willing to mess customers around so much!
    I think they have to know about this thread just to make them realise it'll cost them in the long run for sure.

6th Gear

Status
    Yup, Mr Hicks must love this forum LOL
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    I think they have to know about this thread just to make them realise it'll cost them in the long run for sure.
    Think Jeremy will know soon enough lol. Hes a tough cookie though and hands over straight away to minions!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Think Jeremy will know soon enough lol. Hes a tough cookie though and hands over straight away to minions!
    You are saying he sorts problems out aren't you ?

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    You are saying he sorts problems out aren't you ?

Well..yes and no, my problem wasnt really sorted to be honest and what I did get took a load of pushing and tons of emails. He was a nice enough guy but not totally understanding but that was just over my problem that I had. He may be different over different issues. But I got more than through the dealers.

Status
    I'll try and contact Audi uk asking for a customer services email for problems which aren't resolved and ones posted here on ASN

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    If they were to monitor threads like this then they should look at the A3 3.2 threads about hesitation and misfires and hang their heads in shame...its a bloody disgrace !!
    I have a car that at 40k miles is basically useless. Audi say it might cost thousands just to try and find the problem. It cost me Ł20k and now i'm looking to replace it from scratch because as it is its worth scrap value only.....
    Last edited by paddy; 19th March 2010 at 22:37.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    If they were to monitor threads like this then they should look at the A3 3.2 threads about hesitation and misfires and hang their heads in shame...its a bloody disgrace !!
    I have a car that at 40k miles is basically useless. Audi say it might cost thousands just to try and find the problem. It cost me Ł20k and now i'm looking to replace it from scratch because as it is its worth scrap value only.....
    Paddy, I agree although I only feel some hesitation occassionally. Usually when I'm moving off from a stand still but if I lift off and back on it seems ok!!! odd! But Audi, being a marque car make should give more attention to its customers including used buyers too.

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Sorry to say but thats how it starts Sarah..... Mine was fine for 40k miles then it started this hesitation,,,now it runs on 3 cyl when i start up... after a few minutes it will kick in on 6 but its getting worse. i ordered a new set of plugs and coil packs this week...Ł300 !! see if that helps. Its the feeling that when it goes wrong and there is no fault code...Your basically on your own because Audi employ technicians that can read a computers and fault code...and not mechanics with a basic common sense.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

Status
    Sorry to say but thats how it starts Sarah..... Mine was fine for 40k miles then it started this hesitation,,,now it runs on 3 cyl when i start up... after a few minutes it will kick in on 6 but its getting worse. i ordered a new set of plugs and coil packs this week...Ł300 !! see if that helps. Its the feeling that when it goes wrong and there is no fault code...Your basically on your own because Audi employ technicians that can read a computers and fault code...and not mechanics with a basic common sense.
    yes they are going to their procedure and are clueless otherwise

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Maybe I will be luckier, I know an ace Independant Audi/VW garage where 2 brothers run and they know everything and got me sorted on many an occasion. I will keep an eye out on it if it gets worse but let me know pls if the plug n coil pack helps, will love to know. Damm cars eh lol. But to be honest I love the V6 and the sound is gorgeous!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12