Chris NottJMB Retrofits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delivery

The Ibis

Status

Delivery

Just been told that the deivery for my 2.0tdi SB BE is going to be 31st May so I've got a long wait

2. # ADS
    ADS

Quattro Drive

Status
    When was it that you ordered it in the end? It was a company car wasn't it?
    Ibis White 2.0 TDi 170 Quattro Black Edition

LOOKING FOR - Black facelift wingmirrors
    FOR SALE - 312mm discs, pads, complete calipers and pipes - Only 500 miles on them from new! 275+Delivery

The Ibis

Status
    yeah its a company car and was ordered a week ago!

Brilliant Black Black edition

Status
    Mine was ordered exactly 1 month ago today, and I've been quoted the 25th May!

The Ibis

Status
    eek!! The lease company did say that was only a guide date hopefully it will be that date and not later and also when they deliver it i hope that it comes on a transporter and not driven by some a-hole who will thrash it

Status
    I'm going on holiday the week after so I hope it comes in time! Will be a nice start to the holiday and as I'll be doing around a 1000 miles and my fuel's paid by the company I'll be very unhappy if it's not here!

Neutral

Status
    I have ordered an A3 as a company car and I was originally told 29th April for delivery. This has now changed to 16th April.
    So don't despair, yours may be delivered sooner as well

Status
    Fingers crossed!!!

The Ibis

Status
    ooooh that would be good

Quattro Drive

Status
    I was originally told the beginning of week 12, but I haven't heard anything at all! I phoned to ask at the end of week 9 and was told it was made and just needed to be shipped over, surely that can't take too long?!

Glad to hear that someone has been given a slightly earlier date from the original!

FOR SALE - 312mm discs, pads, complete calipers and pipes - Only 500 miles on them from new! 275+Delivery

Slowly moving forward!

Status
    Ordered mine 08/01/10. Spoke to the dealer this morning, car being PDI'd this afternoon. Collecting it from Cardiff Audi Monday morning!
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S Line in Daytona Grey. Alloy roof bars, Fine nappa interior, heated seats, extended mono pur, tech pack, comfort pack, B&O, privacy glass, interior light pack, elec. folding mirrors, advanced key, DAB, sports suspension.

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by a3rick View Post
    Just been told that the deivery for my 2.0tdi SB BE is going to be 31st May so I've got a long wait
    If it was me, i'd be happy to wait, well worth it and better, drier weather then too!!! So will look cleaner for longer...what a bonus......be patient lol

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Quattro Drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
    Ordered mine 08/01/10. Spoke to the dealer this morning, car being PDI'd this afternoon. Collecting it from Cardiff Audi Monday morning!
    I ordered mine the following week so maybe it's come in and they haven't let me know yet... What week was your build scheduled for originally? Mine was wk 9 and I canlled at the end and they said the car was built so maybe I'll get lucky!

The Ibis

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    If it was me, i'd be happy to wait, well worth it and better, drier weather then too!!! So will look cleaner for longer...what a bonus......be patient lol
    Im a man we dont do patience

Quattro Drive

Status
    ^ I will definately second that. 3 months for something I was already dying for when I actually ordered it is enough to drive me crazy!

Sarah, I have to admit that I was hoping for the dry weather to have rolled in by the time I picked it up. It's been way too nice up here recently so I just know there will be major rain and/or snow as soon as I pick up the new car...

The Ibis

Status
    I've just spoken to the ice lady at Newbury Audi and they're going to deliver it by transporter yee haa

Quattro Drive

Status
    How else would they deliver it? Or am I just being a bit special? Or do you mean instead of going to collect it?

The Ibis

Status
    If you live within 100 miles they drive it to you...... i didnt like the idea of some a-hole thrashing my new car

Neutral

Status
    On a slightly different note, does anyone know how long the PDI takes?
    Mine is to be delivered to the dealer on 16th April, but I don't have a date when it will be delivered to me.

The Ibis

Status
    not sure, Chappers' car was being PDI'd today but he's not collecting it until Monday

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Im a man we dont do patience
    Ah wait til you get it then!!! You'll be like a kid in a sweet shop! Oooohhh exciting times.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan! View Post
    ^ I will definately second that. 3 months for something I was already dying for when I actually ordered it is enough to drive me crazy!

Sarah, I have to admit that I was hoping for the dry weather to have rolled in by the time I picked it up. It's been way too nice up here recently so I just know there will be major rain and/or snow as soon as I pick up the new car...
    Yeh, its been lovely lately but hey maybe its set to stay just with a few hickups!!!Be positive, you lucky thing, im jealous!

The Ibis

Status
    I just cant wait

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    I just cant wait

Lol!! you have to..... will be worth it.

Slowly moving forward!

Status
    I ordered mine the following week so maybe it's come in and they haven't let me know yet... What week was your build scheduled for originally? Mine was wk 9 and I canlled at the end and they said the car was built so maybe I'll get lucky!
    I don't know what build week my car was but was given the 22/03/10 as the date it would be ready when I ordered it. Spoke to the dealer last Friday and the car had arrived that day! I would have thought your car should'nt be far behind mine?
    2013 A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI S Line in Daytona Grey. Alloy roof bars, Fine nappa interior, heated seats, extended mono pur, tech pack, comfort pack, B&O, privacy glass, interior light pack, elec. folding mirrors, advanced key, DAB, sports suspension.

Slowly moving forward!

Status
    not sure, Chappers' car was being PDI'd today but he's not collecting it until Monday
    I'm not sure how long a PDI takes? I didn't want to collect my car until Monday anyway. Sorry can't be of anymore help, I'm not sure what a PDI consists of?

Quattro Drive

Status
    If you live within 100 miles they drive it to you...... i didnt like the idea of some a-hole thrashing my new car

Yeah, I would be super pi$$ed off if my brand new car was being thrashed on the way to me! I'm just a few miles down the road so just gonna collect it myself me thinks!

Think that I'll call tomorrow and see if the car has arrived and if it has try to arrange a collection date. Getting soooooo excited now!

Slowly moving forward!

Status
    Good luck for tomorrow mate.

I had the option for my car to be delivered but said I would collect it. My reason being that there have been some horror stories on here with people finding major faults with their new cars. I thought going to collect it would enable me to have a GOOD look over the car for faults before accepting it. I'm sure it will be fine.....but hey you never know!

God I'm looking forward to Monday!

Quattro Drive

Status
    Ah, I hadn't heard of these horror stories... But I was planning on picking it up to have a look anyway since I just thought that seemed like the best option.

Bet you can't wait, you'll have to get some pictures up first thing Monday morning!

Thanks for the good luck, I hope it pays off!

The Ibis

Status
    Dan & Chappers its the law that you have to put pics on here when you get your cars, I will be jealous tho lol

The Ibis

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Lol!! you have to..... will be worth it.
    I know lol

Quattro Drive

Status
    On that note, is there a thread on how to put pics up as I haven't done any at all yet...

The Ibis

Status
    on the quick reply toolbar theres an icon for inserting pics. Where are you getting yours from Dan?

Quattro Drive

Status
    Oh yes, I've seen the button now! Maybe I should have just looked a bit harder!

I'm up in Aberdeen, so just the dealer here that I'm getting it from...

Have my chip ordered and S3 brakes bought so now just need the car! lol. Pics will be up as soon as I collect, trust me!

Neutral

Status
    My 2.0 Tdi Sport was ordered on the 11th Dec and I've been told by the lease company it should arrive at the dealers on the 21st April. It's not a BE like alot of you are waiting on, but I'm still getting vvvvvery impatient.
    I think because Audi introduced the Sport trim as a free upgrade from SE on the 2.0Tdi on 01/12/09, it became a popular choice.

Jon

Quattro Drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Scamps View Post
    I think because Audi introduced the Sport trim as a free upgrade from SE on the 2.0Tdi on 01/12/09, it became a popular choice.
    That really doesn't surprise me. I almost went for that option but decided that if I was going to spend the money I might as well splash out. Most people are more sensible than me when it comes to these things though! lol. And I think the S-Line looks just a little bit more purposeful...

Neutral

Status
    That really doesn't surprise me. I almost went for that option but decided that if I was going to spend the money I might as well splash out. Most people are more sensible than me when it comes to these things though! lol. And I think the S-Line looks just a little bit more purposeful...
    If I had been buying myself, I completely agree. Company car though and i had enough trouble explaining to the fleet department that upgrading from the SE on my vehicle list wouldn't cost them any more....... If I had started talking about S-Lines, they would have had a fit.
    Drives - 2010 2.0Tdi 140 Sportback Sport stop/start
    Brilliant Black + Cruise + Ambient light + Chrome exhaust + Tinted windows + Bury Bluetooth Kit + Mudflaps.

Status
    Just spoken to a friend of mine who went to his local dealers at the weekend and they told him if he ordered a BE now and it couldn't be supplied from stock (depending on options) it would be SEPTEMBER delivery!!!! Hope that doesn't mean mine's going to be another 4 months

Quattro Drive

Status
    If I had started talking about S-Lines, they would have had a fit.
    I can imagine how hard it was convincing them about a free upgrade, let alone getting even more money out of them for an S-Line. Might as well ask for an RS6 instead...

Status
    If I had started talking about S-Lines, they would have had a fit.
    I just told our HR manager (who looks after the company cars) it's just a "black" a3 which comes with a few extras

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast