any good ebay sellers for A3 discs & pads?

in my experience on other cars steer clear of ebay pads and discs unless they are BNIB brand named. Otherwise they are usually rejected stock due to floors of some sort and the pads are full of material that make s a hell of a lot of noise!!

redstuff pads are a bit useless in normal road driving as they work when hot so yellowstuff are better of the three as an all rounder...even so there are better pads ut there! ;)

I must admit I was concerned about quality of eBay discs. What pads do people recommend for the A3?

redstuff pads are a bit useless in normal road driving as they work when hot so yellowstuff are better of the three as an all rounder...even so there are better pads ut there! ;)

yellow stuff are described as a track day pad that is not safe for use on the public highway!! think you are thinking of green stuff!

the only reason you should buy EBC pads is because they would match colour coded calipers. they coefficient of friction changes hugely with temperature, so the brakes start to bind on when used hard. the extra heat generated causes a greater binding effect and the vicious circle continues. if your at all interested in the way the car brakes and the feel of the brakes then ferodo are the best 'up grade' pads. or just buy ATE pads. ATE manufacture the braking system on A3s, so ATE pads are taken out of ATE boxes and put in audi boxes when you go to main dealer for parts!