Headlight front lenses - is it available to buy seperately?

c_w

Reaction score
I've noticed the headlight lense have what look like a part no. on them - does this mean they are available seperately to a whole new headlight?

I've noticed the headlight lense have what look like a part no. on them - does this mean they are available seperately to a whole new headlight?

The headlight lens is not listed as a separate part in the parts catalogue so I very much doubt it.

I think perhaps he may have the same problem as me. Very very very stone chipped and marked lenses!

Well at a guess anyway!

Pretty sure they are plastic.

I did see somewhere someone polished them wet and dry styley to get rid of the marks, but It looked like a lot of work, And i havent got a rotary polisher .......yet :)

I have a spare drivers xenon headlight if anyone is after one that was on my Audi if anyone needs one.

I think perhaps he may have the same problem as me. Very very very stone chipped and marked lenses!

Well at a guess anyway!

Kind of, my car's only done 25k so the headlights are fine, it's just that I've seen some 2nd hand xenon headlights but the front lenses are pitted and much duller. It looks like it's possible to remove the lenses (remove clips and screw and heat the sealant) but I did suspect they wouldn't be available seperately from Audi.