Advice on S3 Remap - Autograph any good ?

L e o

Reaction score
Hi all,thinking of getting the S3 re-mapped as i miss the low down grunt that i had in my old VXR,i've seen an advert for Autograph in the North West and was wondering has anyone dealt with them and what were their opinions - any good reports ? or does anyone know if there is a reputable tuner/agent nearer to Cardiff who deals with Audi's ? Thanks

A.T.B Leo :icon_thumright:

Haven't used them mate, neither is there much mention of them on here - not that is any indication of how good or bad they are. But...they are the firm who have carried out the work on evo magazines "Project Veyrog" TT, so they would seem to rate their work. *Linky*

However, coming from Wales you will have lots of places nearer and local guys on here will be better placed to advise. In the mean time here are GIAC (like Autograph) dealers: *linky* and here are Revo: *linky*

You may even know Regal @ Southampton from your VXR days.

There are of course a multitude of other companies out there like superchips, etc.

Edit: highlighting the links - where has the blue gone?! :(

But...they are the firm who have carried out the work on evo magazines "Project Veyrog" TT, so they would seem to rate their work

They are clearly doing all the work for free. Evo get a feature, and Autograph get publicity. I certainly wouldn't take the articles to be an endorsement of their ability (although that of course is the point of the articles).

Autograph is a reincarnation of Racetech, which in turn was a reincarnation of Burnley Car Audio. With maps like that you have no idea if you're getting a £100 eBay special, but paying a premium for their marketing. I'd be more inclined to go for an established map like AMD or Revo.

You want a Shark Performance remap - £399 - 320bhp/320ft-lbs, cracker of a map! He's in Mansfield, went out in a S3 he mapped last week, and it was super quick.

autograph have been a GIAC dealer for a couple of years.