Concert 2+ tuning problem

tenbels21

Reaction score
Hi all, have just changed my Symphony 2 to a Concert 2+ after my wife spilt the air freshener contents all over the old stereo and the rubberised surface peeled off. I have done the amp modification to solve the aerial problem but can only get the FM tuner to range between 76 and 90 Mhz. I have read up on this and it seems my new unit may be set for Asian tuning band. Is there an easy fix for this or is it a VAGCOM job??? or neither??? any help much appreciated please!!

Ps. reception on FM channels i can find is perfect

Last edited:
VAG-COM job. -It's certainly like that for US/European band range & channel spacing issues.

Keith

Cheers Keith, thought it may be, anyone out there in the yorkshire area with VAG-COM who could do this for me if i stick a few quid in their sky rocket?????

Hi can someone enlighten me to this tuning problem/fix?

Thinking about upgrading my HU to newer model.

Thanks

Well helps if you enlighten us as to what you have now & what you want to install, as we could be providing info not specific to your setups.

Sorry. I am doing the same.

Symphony 2 from a 2006 car to a MY08 onwards model. Either symphony (III) or concert (III)

Yeah antenna system will be different than for the III units, which is why I suggested rns as that uses same system & you may get dodgy radio signals if you dont use correct system, cost of chnaging the antenna system is few hundred & thats just parts so an rns now looks more attractive huh lol.

Yeah antenna system will be different than for the III units, which is why I suggested rns as that uses same system & you may get dodgy radio signals if you dont use correct system, cost of chnaging the antenna system is few hundred & thats just parts so an rns now looks more attractive huh lol.

Yeh i reckon if i tried the III system an it was dodgy signal i would just save my pennies for rns lol.

Well I have some units in stock mate, supply/fit if ever interested.