Satalite navigation system

firstglass

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone have a idea about the built in sat nav, A3 2008 comes with the 2008 disc, but as im buying from dealer i was wanting it to be updated to 2010, do you simply update it via computer and memory card, or as i suspect need to buy a 2010 disc, if so any idea on price,, thanks for any advice in advance.

It does it through the new disc.

You dont have to get them from the dealers though.

There are many sources, some more reputable than others :motz:

Liking your style, any ideas of prices?, had a call from dealer and hes not playing ball on price, but if he wants to make the sale he better, Cars been on forecourt for a couple of months, and even though i think its over priced its exactly what we have been looking for.

i'm sure the disc's are around the £100 mark from the dealers. maybe even a bit more

Original discs for £100? Not a chance!

I would say x3 the price you just said!!!

Really?

I stand corrected then!

No wonder no one gets them from the dealers then. :whistle2:

I believe the 'AN' discs cost £143.83+VAT from the dealers.

But, they can be found much cheaper i.e. Ebay £50+........ or a from a friendly source even cheaper. :tapedshut:

York Audi this week quoted £186 something +VAT. Good look finding a full 2disk set on ebay for less than £100. The cheapest original genuine AN disks I could find on ebay were up for £160 bin or currentlt £131 for an auction set.

Thanks for all your advice, still trying to cut a deal with the dealer, but there holding on to there pennies at the moment.

Yup arround £200 from dealers and over £150 on Ebay for 2010 discs. I got sorted through here.....