Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    3rd Gear

Status

Some Videos Of My S3 8P

Thought it was about time i uploaded some videos of the MV Sport DP mated with the OEM Catback. Also took a quick video of the Evoms CAI while i was at it.

MV Sport DP

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=MVI_0918.flv

MV Sport DP Moving Video

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=MVI_0916.flv

Evoms CAI

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=MVI_0919.flv

Cheers Davie
    Last edited by david_phillips95; 8th March 2010 at 13:34.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Sounds good.

How are you finding it?
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

3rd Gear

Status
    When i first fitted the downpipe i didnt think the perfromance gain would be that noticeable..i was wrong, the turbo started spooling lower down in the rev range and was pulling far harder than before. This was all noticed when running Revo Stage 1, now im running Stage 2+ its scary fast at times - i have found myself running out of road and having to lift off on parts of road where i used to run WOT. In higher gears above 5k RPM when your pushing the car on and lift off you get a dull popping from the exhaust which i LOVE. The system is as quiet as OEM when your driving normal but when you open the throttle up it roars. Great product many thanks to MV Sport

Davie

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post
    When i first fitted the downpipe i didnt think the perfromance gain would be that noticeable..i was wrong,
    Ditto, I was astonished. I was expecting one of those placebo type improvements, but the OEM DP/cat is designed for plushness, certainly not performance. It's a pleasant surprise to spend money and get some decent reward in return.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap