Some Videos Of My S3 8P

david_phillips95

Reaction score
Last edited:
Sounds good.

How are you finding it?

When i first fitted the downpipe i didnt think the perfromance gain would be that noticeable..i was wrong, the turbo started spooling lower down in the rev range and was pulling far harder than before. This was all noticed when running Revo Stage 1, now im running Stage 2+ its scary fast at times - i have found myself running out of road and having to lift off on parts of road where i used to run WOT. In higher gears above 5k RPM when your pushing the car on and lift off you get a dull popping from the exhaust which i LOVE. The system is as quiet as OEM when your driving normal but when you open the throttle up it roars. Great product many thanks to MV Sport :icon_thumright:

Davie

When i first fitted the downpipe i didnt think the perfromance gain would be that noticeable..i was wrong,

Ditto, I was astonished. I was expecting one of those placebo type improvements, but the OEM DP/cat is designed for plushness, certainly not performance. It's a pleasant surprise to spend money and get some decent reward in return.