very unusual request audi a3 2005 vdo dash dump required

hollows wife

Reaction score
im urgently in need of a dash eprom dump from an a3 tdi 2005 and if preferable with skc code . i am willing to pay for the dump .

its either that or an approx £800 bill from audi to have my car recovered and new clocks fitted and coded .

i know that there is probably a couple of people on here with the expertise to do this .

this all started when the retrieval of my skc code when completely wrong and i ended up with a set of dead clocks and an immobilised car .

im urgently in need of a dash eprom dump from an a3 tdi 2005 and if preferable with skc code . i am willing to pay for the dump .

its either that or an approx £800 bill from audi to have my car recovered and new clocks fitted and coded .

i know that there is probably a couple of people on here with the expertise to do this .

this all started when the retrieval of my skc code when completely wrong and i ended up with a set of dead clocks and an immobilised car .

That sounds grim, how did you manage that????

eprom was dumped to collect login code from it ,problem been eprom reader was not initialised before the eprom was connected . big mistake excess voltage completely destroyed all data on eprom leaving clocks blank

Ouch. I think you'd be better off buying 2nd hand off ebay & getting it towed to Audi to get coded.

problem is i cant move the car and its in a very ackward place to recover ,around the back of the house then up a pretty steep drive . too narrow to get a recovery truck down there