Audi's Part Ex Prices?

A3 Sport

Reaction score
What Audi offer a good price for your part exchange? Anything like Parkers say they should be offering.. or did they just give you a rock bottom price?

Audi use a company called 'cap' to value your car, i have full access to the latest cap March figures but it does not take into account any optional extras you may have. Let me know if u want a value :)

I bought my car in Feb, I was going to be using my sisters Polo Gti as a part trade in, but they gave me the lowest possible figure even though it was in mint condition, so bad that I still have the car and now selling it private.

It depends on the dealer and the relationship you have with the dealer. I've purchased all my seven A3s from the same guy at the same delaers. With the one's I have had recently I've normally kept them for just under three years and the trade in price has been around 50% of the price I paid for it. I also get around 10-11% discount on the new car as well.

Audi use a company called 'cap' to value your car, i have full access to the latest cap March figures but it does not take into account any optional extras you may have. Let me know if u want a value :)

It'd be great if you could do one for me. I don't know if my car is too new to show, but I've got a jan 2010 Sportback, 2.0d Black Editon in Misano red. 1500 miles. Sadly, just don't get along with it, to such an extent that I'm prepared to change so soon, with all the consequences. That'll teach me to to ignore all my own car buying rules!

When I changed the wifes car I made sure that I had a valuation from Glass it cost about £3 but it enabled me to get a much better trade in. Its always worth sitting down a talking through with the salesman why his price is unacceptable.

It'd be great if you could do one for me. I don't know if my car is too new to show, but I've got a jan 2010 Sportback, 2.0d Black Editon in Misano red. 1500 miles. Sadly, just don't get along with it, to such an extent that I'm prepared to change so soon, with all the consequences. That'll teach me to to ignore all my own car buying rules!

Yes that is to new for me to give a correct valuation but here's the closet match - 2009 09 Audi A3 Sportback Special Edition 2.0 TDI Black Edition - Trade in £19550 [March 2010 Value]

So what don't you like about it then any any ideas as to the potential replacement?

Yep i agree, its always best going in to the dealer with your car value then let them make the first move then you know if they are being honest from the word go.