Bastuck Exhaust

BOSSS3

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is running the bastuck on their S3, just wanted some feedback on what you thought regarding build quality, sound and performance gains? Because its quite a bit cheaper than a milltek.

I also see Bastuck have now made what looks to be just one double tailpipe instead of the quad tailpipes.

Cheers!

Back in the day Bastuck was made by Scorpion IIRC. Not sure if it still is.

i wish i had gone for blueflame on mine now !

+1

Been there, done that, now on something else.

Had my car in the air next to an 8L S3 last week which had a Milltek on it, and even he conceded mine sounded better. There is a world of exhausts beyond the mighty 'M' brand

Not to be belligerent but only to offer the alternative view - I've had other exhaust systems in the past and this is my first experience of Milltek. After nearly 20 months on the car it does everything I want from it. Still rock solid, the sound has matured and changed over time like a Johnny Cash whiskey voice and there is no tarnishing. I'm a very happy Milltek customer who feels he got great value for money. It's only metal pipes at the end of the day but some mighty brands get to be mighty brands because they deliver what they and their reputation promise. In my experience I'd have to say Milltek is one of them.

I have to say I agree with Iggu. I have had the odd minor issue with a couple of my Milltek systems but this has always been rectified very quickly and efficiently, the customer service and attention to detail is excellent which is why I keep going back. Their systems are under constant development, if you have an issue I'd suggest getting in touch with the Head office and they will look at what they can do to enhance the ownership experience.

On the subject of the Bastuck systems I can't comment but if you are happy with the quality and service on offer I'd say go for it, competition amongst manufacturers is always a good thing :)