JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications

Thread: MTM wheel help

Neutral

Status

MTM wheel help

OK I cant work out how to attach photos so here is a link, if some one else can help please do so.

http://www.avus-performance.com/word...024x768%5D.JPG

Are these MTM wheels using a spacer or is this where this rim would fit as standard? The guys at QStuning tell me this is standard can anybody else confirm? I think it is a 19 x .5 et 50 rim.

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    19" x 8.5 J

Quattro

Status
    yeah mine were ET45 and sat really pushed out u wouldnt wanna buy MTM's and then buy spacers that would be expensive

Dan

Ibis S3 / GT3076R / 18" TD 1.3s Toyo R888's / H&R ARBs & Monotubes / USP LPFS / Turbosmart Eboost2 / WOT box / 500HP (EST)...and a TDI badge

Neutral

Status
    OK I am happy enough that these are 8.5" rims it is th offset that I need help with, they look a long way out for et50 to me what does anybody else think?

Interweb creep

Status
    Looking at the pic, there is no way that they are et50. My 9J et 41 sits like that so on a 8.5J wheel you would need to get an et of 35 or so to sit like this.

or maybe it is 19x9.5J et 45 which would give a similar look, not sure if 9.5J even fits the A/S3's, but im sure N8 will confirm this.
    Last edited by IanS3; 4th March 2010 at 13:58.

BBS SUPER RS FTW

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IanS3 View Post
    Looking at the pic, there is no way that they are et50. My 9J et 41 sits like that so on a 8.5J wheel I would say that it looks like et35
    I agree,i would also say these were et35,
    Are you sure you want MTM's,on the rs4 forums a few people have complained about them buckling,nice looking wheel but just thought i
    would mention it
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)