Mag ride switch

JohnS3

Reaction score
Would anyone with mag ride be able to tell me where the switch is? I guess it's under the radio/nav next to the ESP switch. A pic would be nice too!

Would anyone with mag ride be able to tell me where the switch is? I guess it's under the radio/nav next to the ESP switch. A pic would be nice too!

John.

It goes to the immediate right hand side of the Hazard switch and removes the coin tray, the other 3 that can go on that side are:
PDC+ / Park Assist / Flat Tyre Sensor Reset

Mine is behind the ciggy lighter, takes up half of the coin bin.

Ahh, the plot thickens.. Does anyone have a pic please?

Yeap definitely there I know for sure as thinking of a front pdc which has button there as already advised, also mag ride has been reported as rather crap overall, you sure you wanna spend that kinda dough on the suspension only to be let down.

Depends on your point of view. Yes I've driven one and was impressed, I find the standard ride a tad harsh, especially now we have a little person on board. With M/R off it's a softer ride than a standard car and when on it's firmer than standard.

Don't think it's crap at all. On the standard setting the ride feels a little more complient than my last S3 without any more body roll, a bonus on long journeys. In sport mode it tightens things up nicely, great on smoother surfaces which I admit are hide to find in these pothole ridden times.

N, does Etka show the switch under the nav unit?

Don't think it's crap at all. On the standard setting the ride feels a little more complient than my last S3 without any more body roll, a bonus on long journeys. In sport mode it tightens things up nicely, great on smoother surfaces which I admit are hide to find in these pothole ridden times.

Exactly!!

Depends on your point of view. Yes I've driven one and was impressed, I find the standard ride a tad harsh, especially now we have a little person on board. With M/R off it's a softer ride than a standard car and when on it's firmer than standard.

Its possible they've changed some things with the system design as in different suspension parts, updated & module that controls, so it may have improved but there were a few discussions on this & people with said it didnt seem that impressive, just going on owners with & there experiences.

As above mate.

N, does Etka show the switch under the nav unit?

Yes its in that bank of buttons mate as self levelling button.

Its possible they've changed some things with the system design as in different suspension parts, updated & module that controls, so it may have improved but there were a few discussions on this & people with said it didnt seem that impressive, just going on owners with & there experiences.

Would like to see a label file for it.

Yeap definitely there I know for sure as thinking of a front pdc which has button there as already advised, also bloke down the pub said rather crap overall, you sure you wanna spend that kinda dough on something i've absolutely no experience of, only to be let down.

:whistle2:

Some of us use our brains instead of just owning one.

Would like to see a label file for it.

Even finding the magride parts in etka is fun enough, let alone a label file that isnt encrypted now mate, lol.

yawn.jpg