Finally Here

I am really not a fan of "fancy" wheels - too intricate most of the time. But those suit the car very VERY well. I am also a sucker for black on white, so that just suits me down to the ground.

Nice upgrade, enjoy.

i think i spotted you the other day friday last week i think it was about half 4ish heading out towards portlethen/ stonehaven?

Very nice looking car mate. Love the white with black wheels look. Unfortunately in my opinion Sprint Blue doesn't compliment darker alloys....shame

Very nice looking car mate. Love the white with black wheels look. Unfortunately in my opinion Sprint Blue doesn't compliment darker alloys....shame

Thanks, though i also think dark wheels look great on Sprint. Guy on here has BBS CH black Edition on his Sprint S3 and Rico's Sprint S3 with Anthracite CK's looks the mutts.

Thanks, though i also think dark wheels look great on Sprint. Guy on here has BBS CH black Edition on his Sprint S3 and Rico's Sprint S3 with Anthracite CK's looks the mutts.

Cheers Carl! Yep Mac, I was very unsure too about dark alloys against Sprint Blue, but I'm so happy with the result of my anthracite BBS CK's, especially with the optics pack. I can't seem to find my thread, but think I've posted in the pictures thread. Black would be too much I think, the anthracite brings in the rear valance and front splitter bit.

Edit-apologies, on iPhone. Pics halfway down page 13.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?21390-Post-pictures-of-your-8P-A3-S3/page13

Last edited:
Cheers Carl! Yep Mac, I was very unsure too about dark alloys against Sprint Blue, but I'm so happy with the result of my anthracite BBS CK's, especially with the optics pack. I can't seem to find my thread, but think I've posted in the pictures thread. Black would be too much I think, the anthracite brings in the rear valance and front splitter bit.

Edit-apologies, on iPhone. Pics halfway down page 13.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?21390-Post-pictures-of-your-8P-A3-S3/page13

I take it all back mate. They look stunning and match the front and rear valance a treat. Did they come that colour or were they sprayed?

My CK's came in anthracite. Got them from RimStyle, but don't think UK has any sets left. There was a set for sale on here a while ago though. You could get in silver (which don't look too shabby either) and get them professionally done, but that would only be a final option I would say.

You could call BBS direct? Japper has a contact at BBS who was very helpful. Offset of the CK's make them wider than CH's, so sit flusher with arch. I'll stop going on about them now, lol!