AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    A3 2.0TDI 170bhp PhantomBlack

Status

Sprint Booster Feedback?

Good Afternoon People,

There is already one installed this SprintBooster?

Benefits?
    Worth the Price?

http://www.sprint-booster.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=124

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrfoEs9epTQ
    Last edited by MarkSport; 27th February 2010 at 18:16.
    2007 Audi A3 | MB POWERED | ECS TAI | Eibach Pro-Kit | 6000k & Leds | Vag-Com Coded
    Custom DeCat Exhaust 2,5'' | Nitroplus | RNS-E w/2010 AN

2. # ADS
    ADS

As far from JBS as possible !

Status
    They work yes but but Miguel should be able to do this in his map for your car.
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by devonmikeyboy View Post
    They work yes but but Miguel should be able to do this in his map for your car.
    Miguel has a very busy schedule. Since the DPF delete and put direct decat exhaust has not gotten it to update my map, I try to talk to him and talk about the Sprint Booster and the possibility of being asked the same thing only electronically.

Supposedly he even had to eliminate some warnings in the Board Computer for having removed the particulate filter, but so far (1 month has passed) and still did not light any light engine or anything like that.
    2007 Audi A3 | MB POWERED | ECS TAI | Eibach Pro-Kit | 6000k & Leds | Vag-Com Coded

Status
    Revo is one of many companies i have herd that alters this feature in their maps. The box works well for stock cars and basic remapped cars but i had one on my car for a while and hated it as it made the accelerator peddle far to sensitive for town use. I would love Miguel to map my new set up as he has mapped my last car plus did the original mapping for my last turbo set up but he is so hard to get hold of. You very lucky to have what most people believe is the best VAG diesel mapper in the world mapping your car.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Status
    Yes without any doubt ...

He made a map for a friend of mine who had the Stage2 the ABT and he says that the map from Miguel was very strong but much more and the price can not be compared.

But also negative because it is very difficult to find it. He is always reprogram the car committed in the world and he even think that now works with a team of any rally, something like that ..

I know that runs a little to the theme of this topic, but only see this A3 2.0TDI 170PS.

Last edited by MarkSport; 28th February 2010 at 00:13.

Status
    Nice graph posted. Last project i heard Miguel was doing was chill pepper racings twin turbo race car.
    http://www.chilipepperracing.org/index.php

Status
    I think Miguel is at the Moment at UK..

3rd Gear

Status
    someone on fourtitude has been trying to flog one for ages.

Personally I think they're the biggest lump of garbage ever.

It doesn't increase power even slightly. It just makes the same power with the accelerator in a different postition... and it makes the last 30% of the pedal travel do NOTHING.

-Great.

Just what I want... a more twitchy gas pedal.

-yeah.

Biggest waste of money I can think of. Ever.

Status
    It never claims to be a power mod. It works by speeding up the responce time from when the accereration peddle has been pushed to when the ECU reacts as there is a built in lag on all drive by wire systems.

Status
    @ Marksport. It has been organized so that Rui that is mapping my car is going to come over to England from Portugal on the 23-25 April to live map my car so i will wait and see what happens there first i think. My car is off road at the moment having another different designed ceramic coated tubular manifold made so mapping is possible for another few weeks at the moment but i will definitely try to get Miguel to map my car at some stage when everything has been fine tuned and working properly.

3rd Gear

Status
    It works by speeding up the responce time from when the accereration peddle has been pushed to when the ECU reacts as there is a built in lag on all drive by wire systems.
    Absolute waste of time and money.