Sprint Booster Feedback?

MarkSport

A3 2.0TDI 170bhp PhantomBlack
Reaction score
Website
www.audisportfans.com
Good Afternoon People,

There is already one installed this SprintBooster?

Sprint%20Booster%20graph.jpg

Sprint_Booster_product.jpg

Benefits?
Worth the Price?

http://www.sprint-booster.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=124

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrfoEs9epTQ

Last edited:
They work yes but but Miguel should be able to do this in his map for your car.

They work yes but but Miguel should be able to do this in his map for your car.

Miguel has a very busy schedule. Since the DPF delete and put direct decat exhaust has not gotten it to update my map, I try to talk to him and talk about the Sprint Booster and the possibility of being asked the same thing only electronically.

Supposedly he even had to eliminate some warnings in the Board Computer for having removed the particulate filter, but so far (1 month has passed) and still did not light any light engine or anything like that.

Revo is one of many companies i have herd that alters this feature in their maps. The box works well for stock cars and basic remapped cars but i had one on my car for a while and hated it as it made the accelerator peddle far to sensitive for town use. I would love Miguel to map my new set up as he has mapped my last car plus did the original mapping for my last turbo set up but he is so hard to get hold of. You very lucky to have what most people believe is the best VAG diesel mapper in the world mapping your car.

Yes without any doubt ...

He made a map for a friend of mine who had the Stage2 the ABT and he says that the map from Miguel was very strong but much more and the price can not be compared.

But also negative because it is very difficult to find it. He is always reprogram the car committed in the world and he even think that now works with a team of any rally, something like that ..

I know that runs a little to the theme of this topic, but only see this A3 2.0TDI 170PS.

Last edited:
someone on fourtitude has been trying to flog one for ages.

Personally I think they're the biggest lump of garbage ever.

It doesn't increase power even slightly. It just makes the same power with the accelerator in a different postition... and it makes the last 30% of the pedal travel do NOTHING.

-Great.

Just what I want... a more twitchy gas pedal.

-yeah.

Biggest waste of money I can think of. Ever.

It never claims to be a power mod. It works by speeding up the responce time from when the accereration peddle has been pushed to when the ECU reacts as there is a built in lag on all drive by wire systems.

@ Marksport. It has been organized so that Rui that is mapping my car is going to come over to England from Portugal on the 23-25 April to live map my car so i will wait and see what happens there first i think. My car is off road at the moment having another different designed ceramic coated tubular manifold made so mapping is possible for another few weeks at the moment but i will definitely try to get Miguel to map my car at some stage when everything has been fine tuned and working properly.