Big Turbo Big Bang...

right lol got it workin now, il be takin it to york sometime and let you guys know, low 3s 0-60 and in the 11s 1/4 wer hoping.. :) its doesnt do that everytime mate its me utilising the fuel cut on the WOT box

its a stock GT3076R nothing uprated have a look on the BSH site, could send it to owen developments to uprate it, i might we'l see, as for the rest of the engine its a huge spec... to be honest tho its mainly me using the WOT box fuel cut to ignite a flame but the turbo and mods will play a big part, id like to see what comes out of the dump tube !

right lol got it workin now, il be takin it to york sometime and let you guys know, low 3s 0-60 and in the 11s 1/4 wer hoping.. :) its doesnt do that everytime mate its me utilising the fuel cut on the WOT box

lol sweet flames m8, when you heading to york give me a shout as ive always fancied a trip down

Anytime N8, the car handles it well really well infact but you have to watch it as its skippy !!the power comes in hard at 4k and pulls through til 7500.
yeah chris i will do il post it up when we arrange dates etc.. wer also going to silverstone an april i think, the gumball rally is heading through on the dates my mates have set to go and wer looking at track time :) im gonna see what i can chase :D

Last edited:
yeah my mates got the details, its like donny car show or something but its being held at silverstone maybe summit to do with the racing or something i wasnt really paying attention after 'the gumball rally is passing through' haha i was thinking about NOS

:hubbahubba:Absolutely sick! would love to see a vid inside car drivers P.O.V to see how fast it is

:icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Where abouts you from Dan? thinking about doing this sort of engine mods to mine but would like to see what its like before I spend that sort of money.

Where abouts you from Dan? thinking about doing this sort of engine mods to mine but would like to see what its like before I spend that sort of money.

North east mate, Northumberland
have you looked into the conversion ? pm me if u like