AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    The Ibis

Status

Just Ordered....

Just ordered 2.0tdi 140 sportback black edition in Ibis white for my new company car!! Extras are interior light package,light and rain sensor package mobile phone prep(low). Needless to say I'm cock-a-hoop and cant wait,the missus doesnt like it in white which is a result because she wont want to drive it. Not sure of how long I got to wait for delivery but I'll put some pics up when I get it.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Yeah, that sounds nice. And, a bonus if she doesn't like it, I like that. Well done.
    A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

The Ibis

Status
    I want to get some kind of tuning box(for extra power) either plug in or the bolt on type, unsure as to what to go for and I dont want to spend a fortune,any ideas anyone?