Night Breaker or Cool Blue ??

smythey1

Reaction score
Can any1 add a pic of both of these lights so i can see which i perfer lol please :)

H7's mine are arnt they 06 a3 ?? Thanks

Last edited:
you'll have to be a bit specific than that, have no idea what you are on about, headlight bulbs maybe??

Can any1 add a pic of both of these lights so i can see which i perfer lol please :)

H7's mine are arnt they 06 a3 ?? Thanks

I have just fitted the Osram Cool Blue today but have not tried them at Night

But shop around for prices and stick to a make These Osram Cool Blue are on some sites for £24 but found oone site at £12

Here is link to show you the types but this site was more expensive

http://www.powerbulbs.com/bulb_finder.asp?cat1=39&make_id=3&model_id=136&year_id=137&bulb=1

Hope this helps

I've got these http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/H7-Ring-Xenon-Max-100-12v-55w-NEW-pair.html

Very good bulbs so far, used to have a HID kit previously in my Leon not in the same league but best i've had with 'normal' bulbs and i did have Night breakers in my Leon before i got the HID kit!

Although I got these from work might be able to sort a Group buy out if any one is interested Certainly will be cheaper than 24.99 plus postage

Last edited:
I've got these http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/H7-Ring-Xenon-Max-100-12v-55w-NEW-pair.html

Very good bulbs so far, used to have a HID kit previously in my Leon not in the same league but best i've had with 'normal' bulbs and i did have Night breakers in my Leon before i got the HID kit!

Although I got these from work might be able to sort a Group buy out if any one is interested Certainly will be cheaper than 24.99 plus postage

I'd be interested depending on price :)

I'll also be interseted - possibly two or three sets depending on how good they actually are to my eyes !!

the reviews sound good for the rings.

Review: THESE ARE THE BRIGHTEST (LEGAL) BULBS I HAVE FITTED TO MY CAR. THEY CLEARLY LIGHT UP THE ROAD AND ROAD SIGNS.
Provided by: Ian King Rating:
Review: I've had a few performance bulbs now, and these are by far the best so far, makes driving at night crystal clear even in wet and foggy weather. Going to get some for the wifes car when hers next pop. Fast and speedy delivery as always from AutoBulbs.
Provided by: stephen windley Rating:
Review: fantastic bulbs. put them in BMW E39 and better light output than any bulb i have used.night driving is a breaze with these bulbs.
Provided by: Michael Steadman Rating:
Review: Very bright bulbs compared to standard halogen fitted. Nice white light
Provided by: Ian Boreham Rating:
Review: VERY pleased with the brightness and whitemess of the lighting on my wifes' Audi A2, she was not at all happy to drive at night but has now found that the significant improvement of the dipped beam performance has largely quelled her dread of driving her car at night.

I will be after 2 sets :) H7 and H11

Right oh i'll have a word with the boss on Monday and see if i can get things sorted and the availabilty of these as im gonna have to order them up as i don't have these sat on the shelf at work!

I work for a Mitsubishi Dealer if anyone was wondering!

Im new here do i have to contact admins before doing this ?

There is a group buy section.

However, I'm sure a mod will be along shortly and do what is necessary.

I have decided, I'm definately going to give these a go at that price.

Just out of curiousity,can you get anything else? :)

What kind of things ?

We have the Duxback Windscreen Sealant, the same stuff that i've seen on Display at Audi. Thats the best sealant ive used, I dabble at abit of detailing and have used Rain X and Carlack Glass Sealant, got both in my garage but the Duxback lasts much longer than them! only thing its one application I only just managed to do all the glass on my 3dr. So anything bigger you'd struggle to do the whole car with one applicator.