ITG Intake Group Buy

subaru26675

Reaction score
Last edited:
Yes, I let ITG used the TTS for development work so they gave me a big discount by way of thanks, seemed rude to say no and i plan to do a review when the kit has been on longer, at this stage I have noticed no loss in performance which is a good sign. The best thing about ITG for me is the fact that it's a UK company doing a great job.

I have been talking to Andy at ITG over the last week or so regarding a group buy and have some prices ill dig them out and post them up. I fitted the ITG kit last week and am very impressed with the kit. Would probably be looking at 10% discount on 5 then 15% on 10.

il have to see one on in person, i have a BSH one just now and it sits quite high above the BSH manifold id love an itg but i think it may sit a little low and be affected by the heat :(

this is mine just now...see my problem !?
067.jpg

I have been talking to Andy at ITG over the last week or so regarding a group buy and have some prices ill dig them out and post them up. I fitted the ITG kit last week and am very impressed with the kit. Would probably be looking at 10% discount on 5 then 15% on 10.

Im interested in a group-buy through this site for the ITG CAI - count me in.

i think the way it will work is they pass your details to ITG then you order it from them with the discount

Im interested in a group-buy through this site for the ITG CAI - count me in.

I was orginally going to do the group buy my self, depending on how the chap on the other forum gets on I will arrange my self and do on both forums

Get your names in the list on mk5gti forum. Thread link at top of page.

If we get a list sorted on here aswell

OK-anybody know the guys who are setting up the group-buy - got a thing about handing over 300 quid to complete strangers?:)

As said above i will arrange if need be

i think the way it will work is they pass your details to ITG then you order it from them with the discount

When i spoke with ITG he wanted me to buy the whole lot and get people to pay me and sort the shipping etc, I dont have a problem doing this

When i spoke with ITG he wanted me to buy the whole lot and get people to pay me and sort the shipping etc, I dont have a problem doing this

Yeah im happy with that - be a ****** sorting out shipping for 10+ units though:)

There are 8 names on the list on mk5gti and mattdcs will make 9.

1 more person!

Last edited:
mattdcs get your name down on the mk5 one then we need one more for 15% discount

Ok the group buy is now underway, I have spoke to Andy at ITG today and we are on. I am dealing with the group buy, Andy is going to send all the kits to me flat pack for me to box up and distribute. He has confirmed the 15% on retail prices

Postage is going to be £15 to cover bulk shipment to me and postage to yourselvers
So
K04 cars £320 plus £15 = £335 delivered
K03 cars £300 plus £15 = £315 delivered

The order is going to be going on my credit card so you can appreciate I need the money as soon as possible.
On to the payment. My preferred method of payment would be bank transfer as we neither or use will get charged a fee, alternatively Paypal but it would need to be sent as a GIFT or I will get fees on the full amount.

Please drop me an PM with any direct questions or reply on the thread, please use your username and car type as shown in the list below

1. Subaru26675 Edition 30 (K04)
2. Y444GAR S3 8P (KO4)
3. gobbleplease GTI (K03)
4. S3simon S3 8P (K04)
5. Steve D ED30 (K04)
6. bowie ED30 (K04)
7. J5BWS GTI (K03)
8. S3Sports_Guy S3 8P (K04)*
9. jmspear GTI (K03)
10. cmdrfire GTI (K03)
11. Kezfr07 leon FR TFSI KO 3
12. adam cupra leon cupra TFSI KO 4

Hi Guys

Anybody going to put the car on a rolling road to check the output benifit of the intake for future ref as I will do the same with the ForgeTwintake one in a couple of weeks?

Gaz

I know the group buy has all been shipped now but would there be any chance of an extra kit at the same price? (ko4)

Matt

I know the group buy has all been shipped now but would there be any chance of an extra kit at the same price? (ko4)

Matt

Hi
Sorry you have missed the 15% group buy but I can still do a 10% discount on the kits
KO4 £350
KO3 £330

If you want a kit please contact me ASAP as ITG are short on kits

Matt