TT FBSW steering to my a3 2010 sportback...ETKA help needed!!

lundoz

Reaction score
Hi!

Can someone please give me the partnumber of the TTFB without MF?

I'v got a new 2010 a3 sportback 1.4 TFSI S-tronic without MF so my dealer could only install steering wheels without MF.

Got this from my dealer: TT SWFB

SW: NO: 8JO 419 091 1KTD1
Airbag: NO: 8JO 880 201 H 6PSD1
Cover: NO: 8JO 419 673 D
Cover: NO: 8JO 419 673 B
Cover: NO: 8JO 419 673 A

Think this is for the all black leather SW an the price in norway is 1654 EURO!!!!!!

Think ebay is the best solution her :)

Whats the difference between 8JO 419 091 1KTD1 and 8JO 419 091 D, 8JO 419 091 E?

So damn hard to understand the letters behind the partnumber. Is this just the color/apperence?

I have seen a couple of differet TT FBSW. One in only black leather, one with black and grey leather (s-line ?? ) and one with the DSG pedals.

Hope someone could give me the partnumbers of these three and the airbag to match so I could go buy this at ebay and make my dealer install it :)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Let me tell you something mate, a few people on eBAy actually know the Partnumbers of the things they are selling

You cant "order" an exact SW model from them . they will simply answer "I don`t know"

Make a search through eBay and if you find something you like ask for the partnumber. If you are lucky enough to get one then let us know to check if it will fit or not :)

Cheers

Hey!

I found this on ebay for a cheap price: 8JO 419 091 1KTD1

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-TT-3-Speich...temQQptZAutoteile_Zubehör?hash=item1e5a7c72d1

And 8J0 419 091 D:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-TT-Lederlen...temQQptZAutoteile_Zubehör?hash=item5639c555ae

Do you know if I can get this with the white or red seam? And what the different lethers behind the partnumber means?

Will this fitt in my a3 2010? Any dealer that sells airbags cheap?

The airbag for this SW is extreme expensive here in norway so hope I can find this on ebay aswell.

Last edited:
Hi!

I have just been chatting with NHN and im going for the FBMFSW. I have an a3 2010 sportback without any MF so it could be interesting to see I i'm up for the challenge :)

Hope its not to much work..hehe

Whats the partnumber of your FBMFSW and the airbag?