MV Sport S3 8P Downpipe

david_phillips95

Reaction score
Got my MV Sport DP through today, super fast delivery and very well packaged. Took me ages to get it unwrapped it was so well packed. Very impressed with the DP in the flesh, cant wait to get it fitted :) I came across this system and was immediately interested as it can be mated with your OEM catback. I also like the 3 piece design vs single piece DP's i have seen other companies selling - it will make fitting and maintenance far easier, after establishing interest on the forum i contacted Mike at MV and he offered a brilliant GB discount (see link for groupbuy below). I have had a thorough look over the whole system and i cannot find a single flaw! - working on gas turbines fitted to aircraft for years has made me very pernickety and critical of everything i purchase. The quality of the stainless, welds, and the craftsmanship that has gone into this product brilliant. The quality is compareable to the aircraft grade materials i work with which is impressive considering how critical and costly aircraft parts are.

Well Done MV Sport, Top Product and a big thanks to Mike from MV who has been very helpful!

MV Sport Groupbuy Here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=83998

Here are some detailed pictures:

The bomb proof packaging :)
IMG_0891.jpg

Finally managed to cut my way through the tough plastic package to reveal the goods
IMG_0892.jpg

The Reducer that enables the DP to mate with OEM Catback
IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

The First Section that Bolts to the Turbo
IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

The 100 Cell Sports Cat Section
IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

Straight Section
IMG_0895.jpg

Full Dowpipe all pieced together
IMG_0906.jpg

I will get it fitted this week hopefully and get some videos uploaded :)

Cheers,

Davie

Last edited:
It looks good, David - look forward to seeing any video. Thanks (I think!) for organising the group buy - I actually called Mike for a chat about the exhaust and have ended up placing an order for a full system today as he offered me the group buy price. As has been mentioned many times already in various posts, he seems like a top bloke and was really helpful. Needless to say I can't wait to get it and have it fitted!

Cheers

Pick up a new turbo gasket and nuts tommorow so hopefully get it fitted at the weekend if all goes well

Davie

Hi there, im interested in the D/P and sports cat to take me to stage 2. is there still a forum discount/group buy price available?

thanks

the welding on the tubes look fine,as you would expect from a machine , the welding on the flange doesnt. looks mig , so the flange aint stainless.

Well I know thats obv... I do come from sheffield .
I meant flow-wise. Its only the flange though, and the product is v good quality esp for the money.