Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    happy happy happy :)

Status

A3 2.0L TDI induction kit

hi guys, not long had my 2004 A3 2.0TDI, i want to get an induction kit but not sure what to go for, i mainly want it for the sound. so could anyone advise me on whats the bets i.e k&n, pipercross or BMC also will the car 'dump' through the kit.

thanks

Sam
    04 Audi A3 2.0tdi Sport (140)
    GOT - Pretty standard at the moment, HIDs, Rear Tints, 18" S Line alloys, Wind Deflectors.
    WANT - facelift conversion with black grill (pm me if anyone has got any parts goin) remap, green cotton filter. and maybe a little install

2. # ADS
    ADS

Boycie

Status
    In my opinion, there is no point and the sound will not be any better. You will get obvious suction but the car will benefit more with a remap and just a panel filter from Green.

Thats what I had in my TDI and it was 175bhp 306lb/ft and went rightly!!

Apparently Forge are in the middle of developing a TDI CAI so keep an eye out on the forum.

happy happy happy :)

Status
    ok thanks where would be the best place to get a remap from? i am located in the midlands so dont want to travel to the other side of the country lol, also where is the best place to get a the panel filter from?
    04 Audi A3 2.0tdi Sport (140)
    GOT - Pretty standard at the moment, HIDs, Rear Tints, 18" S Line alloys, Wind Deflectors.
    WANT - facelift conversion with black grill (pm me if anyone has got any parts goin) remap, green cotton filter. and maybe a little install

Boycie

Status
    I bought my panel from Green directly - just go to their website and use their online shop

I went to a local tuning company to do my TDI remap. I didn't use any of the expensive brands like Revo, GIAC, Superchips etc....

The map is still on my old TDI and has been for at least 60k with no issues!

flying oyster

Status
    try ben at shark performance really helpful guy
    S3 8L ming blue westys old car shed loads of mods