Replacement Windscreen?

rhys084

Reaction score
How much would it cost for the replacement windscreen that would enable the OEM auto lights and wipers to be retrofitted?

Thanks.

Last edited:
audi told me it was around 240 for the screen itself before fitting, my friend then called a guy for me , he came while i was at work fitted new one and took away all waste for 140 all in :D

Im going to have one of these screens very soon, in very good condition, used for around 3 months - 6000 miles, no chips etc, I was going to do the retro fit, but really cant be bothered hence the sale.

yeah totally, depends how much your excess is, which evers going to work out best for you, mines a right pain in the ***, I can only use auto glass at a £75 charge! Im on one last search for a cheap mirror, if not the screens coming out on friday lol

I just paid £210 incl of VAT for my new screen

Didn't want to go through insurance as i know the muppets at Autoglass would get the wrong screen

My screen's cracked,autoglass have been given the go ahead from my insurance company to fit an audi one,how do the auto lights works,besides the headlight switch what else do i need?