Bumper 8p4 807 096 A tow eye cover needed

scottie123

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●&#
Reaction score
Anybody able to find a part number for a toe eye cover for this bumper? 8P4 807 096 A

~Thanks~

What year and model is it ? Can't find that bumper number but cover for towing eye in primer for 2004 to 2008 models appears to be 8p4 807 241. Hope this helps

It is an s line one . I have bought it from e bay, it is a new one which hasn't been primed .

That is the part number on the bumper,but I cant seem to find any reference to the number anywhere

The part number I listed is only about £11 from Audi. Maybe worth just getting it and seeing if it fits. If not just take it back ! As the part number is the same for all A3's, both 3 door and sportback from 2004 to 2008 I can't see it not fitting to be honest. I may be proved wrong though !!

The part number I listed is only about £11 from Audi. Maybe worth just getting it and seeing if it fits. If not just take it back ! As the part number is the same for all A3's, both 3 door and sportback from 2004 to 2008 I can't see it not fitting to be honest. I may be proved wrong though !!

The same across all the styles of bumpers? as in standard and s line bumpers?

May be popping mine old one to try if that is the case ~:)

Have checked again in ETKA rev. 7.2 and there is no mention of that bumper number for an A3. The bumper cover number for all models is 8P4 807 105 with various sub-codes for with and without headlamp washers and different colours other than primer. The towing eye cover has the same number as previously mentioned but also has sub codes depending on PR numbers. I reckon trial and error will sort you out !!! Good luck