Light switch unit 2 parts?

scottie123

(●̮̮̃•̃) (●&#
Reaction score
I am fitting fogs to my car. It has no fogs.

Now all I need is a light switch with fogs on.

I currently have on my light switch ch/lh light button, auto light setting and manual height ajustment/dial brightness thumb wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A3-2009-...CarParts_SM?hash=item23058189a2#ht_500wt_1182

If i was to get this switch, Would my existing rollers fit into the new housing and enable me to use both thumb wheels.

There is no ch/lh light button, but I always leave it on anyway.

Also, I could use the drl settings for auto lights?

any ideas anyone?

Or anyone got what i need in facelift style:eyebrows:

Hi mate i have the light switch from a 2009 S3 if your interested?

Dude...

Bit off topic but where did you manage to get the fogs and grills from??

I think there was a thread up about the new 09 light switch (chrome) yesterday!

I haven't got them yet.

I'm waiting for someone I know in the car business to see if they can get patent fog lights.

If not, I will be getting them off pjspeedy .

my switch has the same functions as the one in the link to ebay, however instead of the drl it has auto, and also has an extra button on the bottom left with a picture of a clock n light, hope that helps lol let me know if interested.

Sounds good :)

Only thing would be the manual headlight adjustment.

Would I be correct in saying that you can remove the thumb wheel part and interchange it? I know in etka the switch shows 2 parts

Sounds good :)

Only thing would be the manual headlight adjustment.

Would I be correct in saying that you can remove the thumb wheel part and interchange it? I know in etka the switch shows 2 parts

As far as im aware you can remove and swap for correct one as there are 2 separate connectors on the loom even though you can buy the switch as 1 piece.

I was hoping that was the case :)

Come on pontias_s3......You have mail :)