audi breakers

gingers3

Reaction score
any one know of any where that specializes in newish audi s breaking for spares?

if you told us what parts youre after we might have them, or know who does

i m after an a3 bonnet in brilliant red has to be mint :icon_thumright:

cause thats what ive got now and every one ive spoken to about it says the only way to not see a colour difference under artifficial light is to get a factory finnished one !!

cause thats what ive got now and every one ive spoken to about it says the only way to not see a colour difference under artifficial light is to get a factory finnished one !!

True to some extent but colour codes change on a 6 monthly basis so you would need to find one off a car that was made at virtually the same time as yours, impossible!!

Red is the only colour you have this problem with because they start fading as soon as they go out into the sunlight! Your new bonnet has probably been painted the correct colour, its the rest of your car that isnt the same as when it was new.

its only visable in street lighting so can live with it but i ll keep my eye open for a bonnet with same paint code
pictures042-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
True to some extent but colour codes change on a 6 monthly basis so you would need to find one off a car that was made at virtually the same time as yours, impossible!!

Red is the only colour you have this problem with because they start fading as soon as they go out into the sunlight! Your new bonnet has probably been painted the correct colour, its the rest of your car that isnt the same as when it was new.

however the pigment can be restored by a polishing compound such as t-cut or machine polishing if youre good enough or know a detailer