• K&N 69-9756TFK

1 33.33%
  • BMC-CDA CDASP-09

2 66.67%
    ANdi P.

Status

2.0 TDi - K&N vs BMC CDA

Hello guys,

Since my last upgrades were done to my car, a hybrid turbo and a non-resonated turbo back millteck exhaust i was wondering to change the panel filter with a cold air induction kit. Fom the searches using google i cam up with these two different solutions:

1) BMC - CDA - CDASP-09
    2) K&N - 69-9756TFK
    What i know untill now if that K&N is a world leader in filter products about BMC CDA i know nothing. My goal is to change the sound of the induction and to also try to make the engine breathe faster.

Any advice is well appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Andi
    Last edited by influxsg; 20th February 2010 at 15:16.

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Bmc cda! No question about it

A3 2.0 TDI Optics Black S-Line, FR&RTuning Stage 3! GT20 Hybrid Turbo, THS TFSI FMIC, Sachs performance clutch kit+SMF, Milltek 2.5" Turbo-Back Non-Res Exhaust, ITG Maxogen Induction, EGR Delete with FR&RTuning Map out, Custom Black 18" RS4, 35mm H&R springs, S3 brakes, EBC Yellowstuff, front splitter, HID Xenons, S3 tailgate Spoiler, 09 Rear Lights, Retrofit Audi Ipod, S3 Air vents, Bose sound+retrofit JBL Subwoofer 1200W.
    Milltek Cat-back Non-Res for S3 2.0T FOR SALE both 3dr and 5dr PM

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi,

I have Put a Pipercross VIS carbon fibre induction on mine, Pipercross say on their website fitment is only for the seat altea and golf MK5 but i just modified it slightly and it fits a dream!. I had previously looked at the BCM and K&N 57i. Glad i went with the carbon VIS purely for looks, though i dont really know what either the BCM OR K&N sounds like. The VIS gives a nice deep tone, it woooshes and whistles away like noones bussiness, i feel that it accelerates much smoother, higher rpm seems to retain more torque and spool up is slightly quicker!

Henry
    A3-Y3NRY-ICE SILVER-2008

S3 diffuser-S3 Mirror caps-S3 bumper-Black S3 Spoiler-Optics Grille-A5 leather Interior-Brushed al Inlays-CupraR Splitter-PipercrossVIS Carbon Fibre-Diamond Performance Map-MIJ Performance CAT back stainless system-Supaglass Tints-Skinz-RS4 Push Start-Alpine IVA-W502R-NVE-N099P-freeviewTV-bluetooth-Audison LRX5.1K-Rainbow CS265 Vanadium Phase Plugs-Diamond D9 HP12"-OPTIMA Red Top-ipod+AUX-LED Reg Plate lighting-R32 Brakes-19" 2 piece polished/black BBS Bentley GT rims

ANdi P.

Status
    can you please psot a link for this CAI