Newbie saying hello

dave320

Reaction score
Hi guys, ive been browsing the forum for a few months now but after years of VW's (golf gti mk5 last car) ive finally been able to buy an S3, took me some time to find the one that was for me but i picked it up last week and absolutley love it. Spec is 56 plate, phantom black, multi function steering wheel, cruise control, interior light pack, auto lights and mirrors, adaptive xenons, heated front seats, dvd sat nav, bluetooth phone prep, armrest, bose, rear parking sensors, electric lumbar support and cd changer. Car is fantastic but not perfect, all the wheels could do with a refurb, they are the standard S3 alloys and im considering having them done in a different finish like smoked chrome etc. Has anyone else had this done or do you think i should stick to the original silver finish? thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum matey - good spec S3 you have there... in my favourite colour too :)

Some people on here have gone with anthracite powder coating on their wheels which looks nice against phantom black. Personally, I think they look good as standard, just refurb and polish them up! - each to their own though. :)