How do I control both zones with climate control?

mrviews

Reaction score
Hello guys, I'll post a link to a photo before I tell you my problem so you have an idea of what I'm talking about

ag_07a3_climatecontrol.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/S/_/ag_07a3_climatecontrol.jpg

When I first got the Audi, I remember that the control on the drivers side would also set the temp for the passengers side. So if I set the drivers side to 25° then the numbers on both sides would move to 25°. These days it doesn't seem to do it - I've played around with the buttons but haven't had any luck.

Any ideas how I can change it back, so both sides can be controlled by just the dirvers side? or is this an error that will need to be fixed by a garage?

Thanks

Just press and hold the AUTO button for a few seconds and it re syncs the buttons - so that the drivers side bitton moves the temp on the passenger side.

You'll need to do this everytime a passenger moves their temperature up or down to a different temp to the driver as it puts it into independent zones each time.

I had the same query on mine, so I read the manual ;)

Mrviews,

What year and trim level is your A3? It's got a different style CC unit, as well as the buttons on the dash having a silver trim, compared to my MY2010 Sport. TBH, I prefer this look.

Mrviews,

What year and trim level is your A3? It's got a different style CC unit, as well as the buttons on the dash having a silver trim, compared to my MY2010 Sport. TBH, I prefer this look.

I took that photo from Google images (should have said). My interior is different