Painting and fitting in Gloucestershire

matthewbeardlarkfield

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good reasonabley priced garage around gloucestershire that i can get bumpers and side skirts sprayed and fitted? any rough prices?
Thanks!!

i can recommend Matrim Cosmetics/Glasses they have done my bonnet and bumper for s line conversion. They are in weston-super-mare not that far from you i believe. i can give you details if you want.

i ftted myself. s line bumper was in bad state - big dent on site, scratches (got it for 60 quid) - they charge me 150 quid. then bonnet with some scratched and little spot in the middle - 130 quid. they look very nice.

how long did it take you to swap over your bumper? any rough ideas on how much they would charge to spray side skirts, front bumper, and rear bumper and fit them all? This is turning out to be so expensive lol!!

ive done bumper in 4 hours with a little help of my mate. bonnet ive done i 45 minutes - again somebody help needed to hold item while i was fitting it. just give them a call and have a word.

Great place in Tewkesbury called Kustom101. I accidentally found them when getting a new battery for the S3. They are a very decent company. Great chap who ownes it. They have an excellent setup. They had a GT3 porche in having a total, to metal respray....nuts!! Some guy who had it as a track car and wanted it totally re-doing due to the stone chips.

He quoted me £120 plus VAT to do the rear bumper and basically £120 plus VAT per panel. Not sure if thats good, but seemed ok.