KW Springs?

webb2507

Reaction score
Hi all,

Before i buy springs for my A3 tomorrow, just wanted an opinion on KW Springs. Has anyone used them on here? What's the ride like etc?

I am debating between KW 35mm spring and H&R 35mm springs. My A3 is a 3.2 Quattro so 35mm is the lowest spring available. H&R seem to be highly recommended on here, but they're £100 more than the KW's which i know are good for coilovers. Will the springs be just as good a quality?

Thanks

I had a feeling KW springs were just rebranded Eibach's, but I could be wrong.

H&R are good, but unfortunately UK prices are heavily inflated against the rest of Europe.

Are the H&R's better then? As i dont want to compromise the ride quality if possible. So far price are £150 for KW's or £250 for H&R's :confused:

Are the H&R's better then? As i dont want to compromise the ride quality if possible. So far price are £150 for KW's or £250 for H&R's :confused:

People definitely rate H&R. But Eibach / KW are hardly budget springs, so would be a good option also.

My car was running Eibach springs when I bought it and the ride was great. Soften than my S-Line A4 was!

google orangetuning.de and compare their prices for h&r compared to uk

I saved £60-70 buying from them compared to local companies

Best spring I have owned!

im using apex in my a3...sits nice and level allround and ride is brilliant,cant fault em....koni's on the other hand were a harsh ride ,,,,,,,,awfull in my opinion.