Fan style windscreen washers

Mine was a little tight initially but I was able to tug the wires out a little so they stretched far enough although this was no real challenge.

When was your car registered as someone else on the forum might be able to provide some insight but may need some more details.

Mine was registered 2006, not sure if the panel lifts off so i can see what the wires look like underneath?

oh well, dislodged the wire loom under the scuttle panel to give some more slack to no avail - ended up refitting the origional jets (after giving the nozzles a good clean)

robby said:
oh well, dislodged the wire loom under the scuttle panel to give some more slack to no avail - ended up refitting the origional jets (after giving the nozzles a good clean)

That's odd. My is an 07 reg but pretty sure it's an 06 build. I am suprised that it didn't give you enough slack to work with.

Might take a look at mine tommorrow and get a pic for you if you are still interested.

Pii

That's odd. My is an 07 reg but pretty sure it's an 06 build. I am suprised that it didn't give you enough slack to work with.

Might take a look at mine tommorrow and get a pic for you if you are still interested.

Pii

I unclipped the wire harness from under the panel in 2 places but it was still 1" too short :(, oh well at least i fitted my shiney S3 pedals :)