Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6th Gear

Status
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    You got them from the same place i did... lol they guy had two sets on ebay so you must have got the second set! 440 from a company in london called eagle tyres or something?
    I went and picked them up insted of delivery as i needed them asap and i havnt seen such a horrible blatently ilegal shop in my life!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewbeardlarkfield View Post
    You got them from the same place i did... lol they guy had two sets on ebay so you must have got the second set! 440 from a company in london called eagle tyres or something?
    I went and picked them up insted of delivery as i needed them asap and i havnt seen such a horrible blatently ilegal shop in my life!!!
    Yeah for that price there has to be something dodgy! Also he offered free delivery which was suprising considering their size and they were packed really well and came next day! Your centre caps look slightly different to mine though. I must have got the scraps!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

Reverse Gear

Status
    So Im ordering lowering springs tomorow... going to go for H&R 35mm i think! Any advice on looks and how good they are??
    Hopefuly get them fitted next weekend so pictures should follow!!!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    H&R springs are good!

MG
    1st Gear

Status
    I had a set fitted recently to my S-Line suspension. The quality is good, bit firmer than the std S-Line suspension, but personally I wish I'd saved my money up for coilovers. As I have the quattro the maximum drop on H&R springs is 35mm so the difference in ride height is pretty minimal really. If you go with H&Rs then either Damien at DPM will sort you out (good prices for UK based company) or you can look at these guys which is where I got mine from - really good service:

http://www.orange-tuning.de/shop/typ...7_150_252.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12