Fist a3 pics with a full detail !! CLEAN

bradus

Reaction score
Treated it to a good detail and some shoots
must i say i miss the clio like mad and thinking of getting one in the summer :)
want a set of bbs lms and some coilovers for the audi
DSC_0040Copy.jpg

DSC_0044Copy.jpg

DSC_0048Copy.jpg

DSC_0049Copy.jpg

DSC_0050Copy.jpg

DSC_0057Copy.jpg

DSC_0059Copy.jpg

DSC_0060Copy.jpg

DSC_0061Copy.jpg

DSC_0062Copy.jpg

DSC_0063Copy.jpg

cheers bradus

u have the same colour as me, i just uploaded some new pictures of mine.
have a peek.

nice choice tho, is it a sport?

yep it is i think colour would be dolphin grey, dont think lava was available by 05

Yep, that's def Dolphin, and a lovely colour, good shots too. How could you miss a Clio whilst running this?? BBS LMs and some coilovers would really make the car look bang on, removal of that 1.9 badge is a must. Nice car! :icon_thumright:

bradus is you think of selling, let me know this is exactly the type of car I'll be looking for in the next few months.....

Looks good. Love the colour - what products did you use?

cheers guys well I'm well new to all this Audi scene so am looking forward to learning a fair bit about em...

would be interested to no what is involved in a s3 front end ? and black grill ?

also how would i tell its a sport and what are the differences ? specs ect ??

am hoping to keep it for a while so have got some plans lined up

would like to no also what size wheels to go for widths ect without it scrubbing and also what suspension to run ?

all car cleaning products where mergiars really 2 bucket wash with shampoo and conditioner clay-ed 3 staged and waxed

Looks good hope you have deep pockets if your goingfor original lms

the s3 front end would only require the bumper + inserts and the bumper bar behind it for your car, though i belive you can trim yours to fit if youre looking to keep the s3 front end perminantly

ive got a set of s3 wheels on mine 18" and fit a treat

as for lowing coils if youve deep pockets or -30mm springs should get a nice balance between comfort and look

Wheels and foglights gave away the fact it's a Sport.

It depends on what you wanna spend and what you want it to look like, S-Line (deep front splitter) front bumpers go for around £250 on ebay and go straight on, S3 front looks ace but would cost a whole lot more. S-Line rear spoiler perhaps??

Wheels wise, 18's plus a 30 to 40 mm drop as per P5SND is perfectly fine and will look good, or 19's and coil overs but will be noticeable as a modified car (wrong kind of attention?), depends on budget and what you want to achieve! Get your wallet out then get some pics up!

:icon_thumright:

cheers guys tbh i have been looking for bumpers and i will setle for a sline front end with a black grill

also hoping to buy the wheels and some suspension at the end of the month :)

its all a big learning course with these cars actully after ready 100s of post on here theres so much you can do

and would a remap be worth the money ??

cheers

Hi bradus,

Colour looks good after the meguiars treatment. Reference the remap. I had a Fabia vrs with the 1.9 PD tdi engine 130 bhp. £300 got me an extra 50 bhp and a lot more torque plus an extra 10 mpg. However, defo look at getting an uprated clutch! My standard one couldn't handle the extra torque. definately worth it. Its quick after, much better up the rev range, doesnt run out of go til over 4000rpm. Once up the gears will keep up with civic type r's and clio sport 192's! Angeltuning.co.uk did mine, came out to me and did it sso minimum inconvenience, top people and when I sold the car they put it back to standard for £20.

Neil

cheers for the reply

yeah i have seen a few post now which say uprate the clutch ! this soomthing im gonna look into...i no some1 failry local to myself who has a golf mk5 with same engine will see if he will let me have alittle drive..

as i do alot of motor way miles will this make my mpg better as well will it ??

any1 no best place to look for front bumpers ??

cheers bradus

I've always liked the Dolphin Grey colour :icon_thumright:

Great pics, I wish they did a 18" version of those Sport alloys as I think they're spot on.

I've always liked the Dolphin Grey colour :icon_thumright:

Great pics, I wish they did a 18" version of those Sport alloys as I think they're spot on.

maybe if they were slightly dished they would look perfect

nah no what ya mean think a set off lm's will look spot on though