My A3 has arrived! Pics

webb2507

Reaction score
Thought i'd post a few pics of my A3 that i've just bought from an Audi dealer. Really pleased with it! Already got a few mods lined up after seeing some of the A3's on here. Planning to have the grille sprayed matt black centre and gloss black suround as Black Edition, lower slighty and 19's.

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

What did you pay for that out of interest?

Looks great!!!

Another 3.2 for the forum!

13.5k. Done 45k miles. Sound a good price or not?

Sounds about right from a main dealer. Not a bargain, but not a rip off! Looks tidy though, and from the pics a good spec.

Lovely, and what a noise that'll make, the mods you mentioned sound bang on, not too much messing around with it but a real improvement on it's appearence. Notice you got motorbikes in the garage, that means you must own some Autosol, if so get to work on the exhaust tips as the dealer obviously didn't. Lovely car! :hubbahubba:

Thanks for the comments. Love the engine, plenty of power and a sweet sound!

As for mods i'm just trying to make a few final decisions before i order my bits. Coilovers is a bit out of budget at the moment as buying wheels as well, so, either H&R or KW springs. Leaning towards KW as they're £150, not £250. Also wheels could be ordered tomorrow if i dare take the plunge. Saw this car below and fell in love... What you all think?

DSC_0112Large.jpg

Nice to see that prices have picked up again. Looks like a nicely spec'd car as well.

Congrats.

Those S3 rims in 19"s are nice (or S8 wheels for you geeks out there :ninja:) but with your colour I'm not so sure they'd look as good as they do against the dark grey car above.

There's an A3 round may same colour as yours with them rims in 18" and for me it just don't look right.

If I had your colour I'd go for an slightly darker shade of rim - maybe an anthracite. Still it's your motor so have fun and good choice, it's nice.

I kno what you mean, I know they wont have the same effect as the darker coloured cars, but not a huge fan of dark wheels, hides the detail of the wheel. Someone kindly did me a photoshop so i could get a rough idea...
What you think?
IMG_0869-1.jpg

Hard to tell from that tbh.

I'm not a huge fan of really dark wheels as I agree with you, they hide the detail. Black is a definately a no go for me. But you can get some nice shades that are just a bit darker than hyper silver but still show the details. Think recent M cars they come with a gun metal finish which is nice.