Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

My A3 has arrived! Pics

Thought i'd post a few pics of my A3 that i've just bought from an Audi dealer. Really pleased with it! Already got a few mods lined up after seeing some of the A3's on here. Planning to have the grille sprayed matt black centre and gloss black suround as Black Edition, lower slighty and 19's.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    What did you pay for that out of interest?
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

Reverse Gear

Status
    13.5k. Done 45k miles. Sound a good price or not?

5th Gear

Status
    Looks great!!!

Another 3.2 for the forum!

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by webb2507 View Post
    13.5k. Done 45k miles. Sound a good price or not?
    Sounds about right from a main dealer. Not a bargain, but not a rip off! Looks tidy though, and from the pics a good spec.
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

Gears of War

Status
    3.2 Must be a beast!
    "Its not so much that I set out to make an S3, its just I think the S3 is the best body kit for an A3."

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Lovely spec, any plans for mods?

3rd Gear

Status
    Looks very clean,and i bet sounds wicked
    A3,tdi sportback,remaped,custom turbo back zorst,green filter,19"speedlines,airlift ,xenons,votex side skirts & spoiler,smoothed sline front,s3 back bumper, s3 mirror's,red nappa,s3 vents,pedals, gearknob,fbmfsw,opensky and more. ow and an RS4

For sale ....dolphin grey tdi 2006 front and back bumpers with grill,fogs etc,mirrors,sportback standard rear lights and mudflaps.
    All going cheap lol
    Also my mint 19 x 9 polished and red faced speedlines,with all good toyo t1rs,coming soon :o)

4NT
    Terminal Douche Bag!

Status
    Lovely, and what a noise that'll make, the mods you mentioned sound bang on, not too much messing around with it but a real improvement on it's appearence. Notice you got motorbikes in the garage, that means you must own some Autosol, if so get to work on the exhaust tips as the dealer obviously didn't. Lovely car!
    A4 B6 Avant 130 Sport Dolphin Grey. FCA - Storage Pack - Advanced Lighting - Retro Fit Cobra Park assist - Gen OEM RS6's - Parrot Kit with screen in ashtray. Coming soon, stealth audio upgrade, LCR splitter.

Previously 60 plate Octavia VRS, Dull Mk6 Golf, A3 8P Sport with mods, New shape Jetta,2 x Passat B6 Sports with AMG 19's, A4 DTM, A4 S-Line, Bora 130 Sport Decked, Toledo TT comp Wheels, some other stuff, Alfa's etc. 1st car 1986 Polo Coupe S.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for the comments. Love the engine, plenty of power and a sweet sound!

As for mods i'm just trying to make a few final decisions before i order my bits. Coilovers is a bit out of budget at the moment as buying wheels as well, so, either H&R or KW springs. Leaning towards KW as they're 150, not 250. Also wheels could be ordered tomorrow if i dare take the plunge. Saw this car below and fell in love... What you all think?

Low life livin' the high life.

Status
    Nice to see that prices have picked up again. Looks like a nicely spec'd car as well.

Congrats.
    A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-Line, 3 Door, Avus Silver (special ed.)

For Sale:

S-Line gear knob, stick and gator.
    Full set of OEM wheel bolts (incl. locking nuts & caps)
    19" BBS CK's Anthracite - SOLD

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    Those S3 rims in 19"s are nice (or S8 wheels for you geeks out there ) but with your colour I'm not so sure they'd look as good as they do against the dark grey car above.

There's an A3 round may same colour as yours with them rims in 18" and for me it just don't look right.

If I had your colour I'd go for an slightly darker shade of rim - maybe an anthracite. Still it's your motor so have fun and good choice, it's nice.
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I kno what you mean, I know they wont have the same effect as the darker coloured cars, but not a huge fan of dark wheels, hides the detail of the wheel. Someone kindly did me a photoshop so i could get a rough idea...
    What you think?

Lets make that kitten purr...

Status
    Hard to tell from that tbh.

I'm not a huge fan of really dark wheels as I agree with you, they hide the detail. Black is a definately a no go for me. But you can get some nice shades that are just a bit darker than hyper silver but still show the details. Think recent M cars they come with a gun metal finish which is nice.
    2008 A3 1.8T FSI S-line Phantom Black, Bose, iPod Dock, Front Centre Armrest, Storage Pack, Aluminium Pedals, H&R Spacers, Eibach Pro's, Ambient Lighting, Pressed plates with Ingolstadt surrounds.