Mudflaps!

Hunty

Reaction score
Hi guys,

New to the forum, this is a pretty boring one! Had my 2005 A3 3.2 V6 sport 3 weeks now, as with my old Fabia vrs, the absence of mud flaps make a mess of the back of my car. Just wondering if anyone knows what mudflaps will fit my s-line model? As most mudflaps advertise that thet will not fit s-line or sport models!

Have just corrected the whole car so want to keep it swirl free for as long as possible!

Thanks in advance,

Neil

They do fit the s line, thats for sure. Theres one below! They dont fit with the votex or S3 bodykits though

You dont see many A3's with them because they look a bit weird!

P4010019-1.jpg

Not the best looking are they......

I guess for winter use they will keep the car abit cleaner... Although I would worry (prob. not loose too much sleep hehe) about salt getting between the front wing and flap over winter and causing more issues

Just what I was looking for, Thanks for that. They do look a little strange, decent enough on the black but they'll stick out like a sore thumb on my silver A3! I'm gonna bite the bullet and get some though. Otherwise the back of my car is gonna look like spiderman's bedroom! Thanks again Gents.

Neil

How much are they? I'd go for just the rears, it gets so filthy in this weather

They're around £60 for the full set. The doors of my car are covered in tar already and I only clayed it 2 weeks ago. But your right, The rears are a must!

Last edited:
i got some universal ones of ebay and made them fit my S3 looks good imo

I think there OK - have definately seen worse.

I've considered these in the past but iirc you need to drill a hole to fit which has put me off. Anyhow I like cleaning the car!