i need help asap

chris1988brown

Reaction score
hi guys i need help asap, how do you get to the top nut on the rear shock absorbers on a 3dr a3 s-line? cars in bits and need it back together asap

cheers chris

no idea but surely its the reverse of how you removed it?

I'm guessing the side trims in the boot have to removed then, theres no service holes thas for sure.

hi guys i need help asap, how do you get to the top nut on the rear shock absorbers on a 3dr a3 s-line? cars in bits and need it back together asap

cheers chris

I have just been Looking at Elswin and it " says Coil Springs have to be removed to access the Shockabsorber Nuts

If you send me E-mail address I will send you the relevent Pages

Brian566

on the 5 door, you have to remove the rear arch liner then you can see it very easily.

I presume it s the same on the 3 door.

all sorted now cheers guys, had to remove inner boot linig which was a pain on its own, then you can get to the top nut, car is now sittin and riding sweet:)

chris get some pictures up, hope you took a few pics while fitting too :icon_thumright:

sorry m8 didnt think of takin some while fitting here are some pics as it is atm, the rear is as low as it goes with the adjusters still fit and the fronts are 6 threads from the bottom but the springs havnt settled yet so will got down about another cm soon
exhaustwheelsandcoilovers010.jpg

exhaustwheelsandcoilovers013.jpg

exhaustwheelsandcoilovers012.jpg

exhaustwheelsandcoilovers009.jpg