AH FabricationsChris Nott

Thread: OE carpet mats

Reverse Gear

Status

Re: I have a PROBLEM...

[ QUOTE ]

Seriously though, why not just beolink one of those long thin speaker thingies in there?? Go on, you know it makes sense..

[/ QUOTE ]

Andy, I'm not that sad - I think a stereo from Currys will be just fine! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sadly, I have some B&O in my garage...

But it is just a cordless charger for my B&O phone! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/finger.gif[/img]

Simon - next time you are nearby, I have one of those "long thin speaker thingies" in my dining room - great sound, pretty cheap, no inexpensive (for B&O anyway)

I thought B&O were a Danish company?

Reverse Gear

Status

Simon,

I am more sad than you!

I have carpet in my garage!!, when I moved into this house we changed the nearly new lounge carpet as the missis didnt like the colour...I thought I can use that [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - so now my Evo sits on nice comfy carpetting - the other side of the garage houses a rowing machine + bikes etc - I have a TV (to watch whilst on rowing machine) as well as a stereo (some Marantz separates and B&W speakers!). The garage doors are soon to be power operated, and once my buyer comes to pick up the Evo - it will be my M3 den! - also got the alarm individually rigged up to a Redcare monitored stand alone alarm system for peace of mind! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Am I the saddest? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

fod
    Reverse Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Andy, I'm not that sad - I think a stereo from Currys will be just fine! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Liar: even money you have something loud and swedish in your garage fairly soon.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    a swedish yodeller? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    A Saab with a dodgy exhaust? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Liar: even money you have something loud and swedish in your garage fairly soon.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    a swedish yodeller? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    A Saab with a dodgy exhaust? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No - ABBA have reformed, and are starting out playing smaller venues!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

OE carpet mats

Anybody tried putting these in the washing machine??? will they be ruined? mine are light grey and are beginning to get a bit grubby (well drivers one is the worst)

1st Gear

Status

Re: OE carpet mats

No need mate....

go to your local halfords and buy some armourall interior wipes. I use them on my carpets and each time it brings the dirt out completely...even the stuff you cant see!!!

They look immaculate and smell great after that!!
    I also use the leather wipes for my seats and again brings them up like new.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]