NEW TO FORUM

thebott

Reaction score
hi to all , want to introduce myself to the site as im very new to all this , getting addicted to following members doing various mods to cars and letting the results be shown , i bought my s3 07 plate in November and it ia an awsome machine and makes me smile every time i jump in for a blast ,,,,,,, would love to hook up with some other members some time for a meet or to go for a track day .............

Welcome to the forum mate, any questions will be answered here, and dont forget the search function which is great

hi to all , want to introduce myself to the site as im very new to all this , getting addicted to following members doing various mods to cars and letting the results be shown , i bought my s3 07 plate in November and it ia an awsome machine and makes me smile every time i jump in for a blast ,,,,,,, would love to hook up with some other members some time for a meet or to go for a track day .............

Looks like a very nice spec!

Thanks , would be grateful for next step in mods ,,,,,,,,for example cai, forged valves ????????? the graph from mtm shoes 330bhp and just fancy adding a few more nice things .........