INTERIOR LIGHT PACK - WHAT DO YOU GET ???

shilts

Reaction score
Hi , just considering options and was wondering exactly what you get in the interior light pack , and do you guys who have it consider it good or just a waste of money , many thanks .

map reading lights front and rear, foot well lights, puddle and warning lights on doors, door handle lights and LED's that light the gearstick area think thats all. had it on my last S3 but not on my new one. I would say its a good thing to have, but weather its a waste of money depends on how much it costs?

If you have the non-smoking pack, the Interior light pack all provides the storage area at the base of the centre console with it own LED illunination.

Off Topic: but can the LED in the storage compartment be retrofitted? Would be useful, hard to find things in there at night lol

Joe

yeah all 'can' be retro'ed look in the FAQ's

Sorry not sure about the compartment one but all the others are in the FAQ thread

I'd say its pretty essential as it adds a bit of class to a boring interior at night

You spend most time inside the car so yes these extras makes it feel that little more special.

Thanks guy's ,
sounds pretty good , the cost i believe is around £125 . I would plump for the non-smoking pack so this would be quite a welcome addition . I wonder whether dealers are prepared to do a deal the more options you want ? Cheers .