Help needed to centralize my bi-xenons

tdi-man

Reaction score
any body local to me im in rugby warwickshire and need to plug my bi-xenons into a car which already has them fitted so that i can centralize them before i fit them.

many thanks......

i havn't got leveling system so i need to plug them into a car which has and set them in mot mode using vag com and remove them again....the lead that powers the lights is long enough for my lights to sit on the engine bay while this is done...

As far as I know as long as you're not planning to plug them into a levelling circuit you can just level them manually like any normal light.

leveling manually does not always work so have to be pluged into a car which has them fitted as standard and set ...takes about 10 mins to do...

still after help as friends car only is 10 pin and not bi-xenons like mine

Why wouldn't it work? If you're not planning to connect an autoleveling circuit then you just adjust the beam manually :blink:

after speaking to mat he fiitted them on his and then had to remove as where to low and level in donor car then fit again..

Right he may have had to but that's not necessarily the case with yours. Chances are if they came off another car they'll already be about right. Do you have manual levelling in yours?

Last edited:
yes i have manually levering but that will not work onc fitted. the idea of fitting them in a donor car that has xenons fitted is that using vagcom u set the lights into mot mode and then unplug them which locks them at the rite height

No, IIRC MOT mode just lets you adjust them when it's plugged into the car. If you don't have a levelling circuit connected you can just adjust them as normal.

I know your levelling circuit won't work but you can make it work but swapping the motors and wiring.

oh rite ..

interested in knowing how to make the in car leveling work ?

i am waiting on adaptor lead to turn up as well ..

thanks