Mudflaps....

stevethejambo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have an 04 Tdi Sport, in mauritaus blue (however you spell it). Im currently getting sick of the think dirt getting on my sills, and thought about fitting a set of mudflaps to the front and back.

What worries me though is the fact that there are no black mouldings on my car, and Id like to know how they look. If anyone has them fitted to a similar car, can you give me a bit of feedback, and even a pic if possible. Thanks in advance for the help!

Steve

Don´t put them on! I hade those before! I think a car looks alot better without them!!
A3_V6_009.jpg

Thanks mate, appreciate the effort with the pic. I think Ill give them a miss and dedicate a bit more time to cleaning the car!

Great looking motor by the way!

Just out of interest, what have you done to that car in the way of body styling, and where from etc?

I currently lease my motor, but if I ever purchase it I definitely fancy bulking the body up a bit!

My sign says the most! Some paint on the capiler and a votex front spoiler! Thats all! But I´m thinking of puting the flaps on when the winter tyres goes on!

Those mudflaps might not be the last word in elegance, but they do a good job of protecting your sills, bumper & lower doors from stone chips. I's fit them myself.

BTW, Stevethejambo, this is just a guess, but are you by anychance a Tynecastle visitor?

My tip is front mudflaps only. They look ok - it's only the back ones that look daft and they aren't so necessary.