Edinburgh Audi - Servicing/Mugging

dobber

Reaction score
My car was just in for its 40k Quattro oil change and Audi have said they found a fault code coming up for a posssible gas emission sensor (i think) - they asked me to bring it back in and it may take a hour or two (most likely an hour) just to confirm the fault (£50 an hour) then there will be a charge for the part and labour - is there anywhere else i can take it to be done cheaper. It is now out of warranty and cant faced being mugged by them!!

Cheers

get a vcds cable from NHN (member on here) & do it yourself mate. Im sure its not that hard a yet.

My car was just in for its 40k Quattro oil change and Audi have said they found a fault code coming up for a posssible gas emission sensor (i think) - they asked me to bring it back in and it may take a hour or two (most likely an hour) just to confirm the fault (£50 an hour) then there will be a charge for the part and labour - is there anywhere else i can take it to be done cheaper. It is now out of warranty and cant faced being mugged by them!!

Cheers

Try Witherspoon - approved Audi servicing:

http://www.witherspoonvwaudi.co.uk/

Those kinds of costs are par for the course at Edinburgh Audi.

I was also going to suggest Witherspoon, that or Jack Walker at Turnhouse.