Mats for S3 with Logo

willmac

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend some quality aftermarket mats with S3 logo on them.
Have trawled the internet with not too many hits available.

Appreciate any photo's you may have as well. Thanks

Cheers

There was a chappy through german eBay that made/ sold good quality s3 logo mats for the 8l chasis. Might be worth having a look for that chappy in the 8l section through the search. Think they were about £70-80 if I recall right.

No probs mate. I'm pretty impatient, so the time spent waiting for progress on my car is usually spent browsing ebay/forums for upgrade ideas .....

Chris

I think it is important for aftermarket mats to have the heel pad or they end up getting worn through like the OEM ones. The Justmatz site ones do look like good quality with the heel pad, unfortunately the ones on German Ebay seem to just be standard material

I had a set of Justmatz mats in my last car and they were brilliant. Think I only paid about £30. They had a driver's heel pad which didn't wear through in 100,000 miles. They also use the OEM fittings and are patterned on the OEM mats, so they fit perfectly and stay in place. WOuld definitely recommend them. Will be getting some for my new car ('07 S3) soon.

Im just about to order a set of front mats from AUDi, but at £50ish !!! (for very average quality) OEMs Im reluctant. In fact its daylight robbery.

So, anyone got any pics of aftermarket S3 mats, in particular those from jusmatz.
Been on their site and it would let me configure plain mats for 8P S3 ???? Couldnt even get a price????
Got holes in mine now so need some asap.

Cheers
Paul

Thats good Paul, look forward to your verdict.
I have not gotten round to ordering any yet. May be a while as well as i have got the rubber and cloth mats supplied with the car, so will not need for some time. However I was interested in having the logo on them.
But there is not a lot of choice out there, thats for sure.

is it just my laptop or does the 'S' square look more orange than red in those pictures?

Paul
I had a set of those with s-line on. I didnt use them because when they came they were black..jet black and my carpets although look black seem to be dark grey/black/blue so they looked odd. Quality was pretty good for the money but the rears dont have fixing buttons..The logo was a patch sewn on.

Well, if they dont have rear fixtures and/or are the wrong colour they will be returned.
And I will have wasted £8 postage.
Totally unfit for purpose if thats the case. Just noticed the close up thumbnail too, the stick on patch looks orange, and a bit ****.

Ho hum

Paul:Flush:

Justmatz do quite a few of the VAG shows (I bought my last set from a show) so I will be looking around this year for a set of S3 ones.

Would it be sacrilege to get another set of Wolfsburg Edition ones?!

I have the S-line (logo) ones from eBay and to be honest, they are just too black. The whole car interior looks sort of greyish now.
So no go for me. I will replace them with the oem's.

Regards,
Jake.

So, mats came today.
The badge is red not orange as its looks in the ebay pics and doesnt look like a tacky afterthought as it also does in the pics. In fact the badge matches the kick plate badges spot on. Which is nice.
The quality is pretty good too, certainly better than than the crappy waffer thin OEMS. Which is nice.
Yes they are more black than grey but as everything else in the cabin inside is black (or shade of) against everything else they dont look out of place. Which is nice.
The rears DO have OEM fixing points , which the pics dont show. Which is nice.

All in all, happier than I thought, so keeping them.
Nice.

Cheers
Paul
:beerchug:

Last edited:
Mine didnt have the rear fixing so i guess they have had a few complaints and changed that. anyway, glad your happy..thats what matters. :)

Mine didnt have the rear fixing so i guess they have had a few complaints and changed that. anyway, glad your happy..thats what matters. :)

Cheers Pad, freshens the cabin up and gives it a different look.
In the event the novelty wears off Ive kept the rears and will have to stump up £50 for OEM fronts and go back to factory look.
Cant believe mats have gave me such a dilemna?:laugh:

Must be getting old.
Or anal?

Maybe time for a S3(mats) v 3.2(mats) v Cayman(mats) Thread??

cheers
paul

Any pics PaulAr?

Would be nice to see them in the car.

I bought some OEM S3 ones from Ebay (silver binding) and to be honest, they seem a lot thinner than my original 2005 OEM A3 ones. Maybe Audi have cheapened them up!