Strut size

chris1988brown

Reaction score
hi guys i know this is a repeat post ond thread can be deleted once i have the answer jus the search option isnt working atm, what i need to know is the strut diameter on my 2007 a3 2.0 tdi s-line 170 chassie no is wauzzz8p17a138487, need to know asap so i can get my coilovers in time for the week end, cheers in advance chris

100% sure mate, just dont whant to ge tthe wrong ones, i thought it was 55mm i had a rough measurement tonight but need the wheel off to get a more accurate one

100% sure mate, just dont whant to ge tthe wrong ones, i thought it was 55mm i had a rough measurement tonight but need the wheel off to get a more accurate one

I would bet NHN's life on it.

110% will be 55mm, without a shadow of doubt. For sure.

going for the ap's m8 was gonna get weitecs, but like all things i want them this weekend lol and i got the ap's at a really good price so cant complain, plus had them on my old car and were faultless and comfy so hopfuly the same on the a3

going for the ap's m8 was gonna get weitecs, but like all things i want them this weekend lol and i got the ap's at a really good price so cant complain, plus had them on my old car and were faultless and comfy so hopfuly the same on the a3

Fair enough, I've heard mixed reviews on them, be interesting to hear how you get on with them.

going for ap's m8, was gonna get weitecs, but like all things i want them now lol, plus i got the ap's at a great price and i had them on my past car and were fault less and comfy so hopfully the same on the a3

Yeah yeah we've been there and done that ;)