S3 gear knob and clocks (wanted)

mmalik

Reaction score
fairly new to this and need some help people??? ive been looking for 06-08 s3 clocks and gear knob with gaiter for my a3 but not having any luck!! any help would be great. thanks

I'd like a new S3 gear knob and gaiter too. I have a 56 reg S3, but want to replace the gear knob and gaitor to a new one.

ive tried a few places but no luck if you find some1 then u can sell me your!! lol....

Hi
Did you just buy and pay hoping they'd send to the UK or did you email 1st (do they speak english?) - looks a good price

Good question robby. I've never bought from another eBay before, do you find it via the UK site ordo you have to sign into the .de one and go from there?

Great find. Loads of goodies. I think I am going to just buy one from them. Also the centre arm rests are a good price, better than some on the Bay. Happy days!

Have ordered one from the eBay.de. Will post up as soon as I get it and also some pics. Can anyone help with how to remove the old gear knob and replace the new one?

Have ordered one from the eBay.de. Will post up as soon as I get it and also some pics. Can anyone help with how to remove the old gear knob and replace the new one?

Does the seller speak English?

If the gearknob fitting is the same as on the Golf then if you pull up the leather gaitor so it pulls over the knob you'll see a metal fixing band holding the knob in place. This needs removing and the knob will just pull off, the new knob should have a new fixing, otherwise use a hose clip :)

Does the seller speak English?

If the gearknob fitting is the same as on the Golf then if you pull up the leather gaitor so it pulls over the knob you'll see a metal fixing band holding the knob in place. This needs removing and the knob will just pull off, the new knob should have a new fixing, otherwise use a hose clip :)

To be honest I dont know. He seems a genuine seller, with lots of great stuff and great prices. The centre armrest is well priced and that includes delivery. Thanks for the advice on the removal. Does the gaiter just pull out of the surround, or is there a way to lever it out?

If you got to ebay.co.uk and search WORLDWIDE using the correct search terms, his stuff will show up.

I'm in the Channel Islands so usually that adds a bit of complication to any ebay purchase but it was all fine. Admittedly, I didn't have to ask him any questions as I knew what I was after.

Chris