A3 Newbie Questions

I

imported_A3dude

Hi

Have been browsing this forum for some time now, and find it excellent. I have a couple of issues with my A3 3.2. The steering is clicking when turning the steering wheel at very low speed .ie parking, but only clicks if the car is moving both forwards or backwards, not sure if this is linked but when reversing and then pressing the brake to stop i hear a knock from the brakes. If i then reverse again and press the brake pedal all is fine. Also i have quite a bit of noise from fuel sloshing around in the fuel tank, and when driving at low speed i can hear it making a sloshing noise which is a little intrusive into the cabin as it makes a light knock noise. I have recreated this noise by rocking the car side to side.

Has anyone else experienced this?

My dealer fed me a some horse Sh!t about the engine being heavy and causing the supsension to creak. So nothing was done, i am going to take it to another dealer for a secong opinion.

Am i being over sensitive with this car or am i unlucky with niggly problems. Apart from this the car is excellent and enjoy it very much.

Many Thanks

I've never noticed any of these
Can't help you there
sorry