A4 sport Avant Roof rail on A3 Sportback?

I bought a complete retro-fit set for the A3 sportback, they even come with a fitting DVD ex Audi, they retail, are you sitting down ?!?, for £430 from parts but come complete with all fitments etc. I can no longer be bothered to have them fitted to my S3 so if you want them PM me, looking for £225 so I can spoend the money on lowering springs.

Cheers Spin

Bargain..

Although I also couldn't be a#sed in fitting them to be honest. The thought of taking down the roof lilning and I assume drilling holes in the roof of a £30k car just wouldnt do it for me.

Fitting a few mods that you can take or leave, yes - drilling your roof skin - no thanks :laugh:

I bought a complete retro-fit set for the A3 sportback, they even come with a fitting DVD ex Audi, they retail, are you sitting down ?!?, for £430 from parts but come complete with all fitments etc. I can no longer be bothered to have them fitted to my S3 so if you want them PM me, looking for £225 so I can spoend the money on lowering springs.

Cheers Spin

Ahhhh, that's great! I'll have them for that if you include the postage. Are they the chrome ones? Just to confirm you'll send all fixtures and fittings needed, along with the instructional DVD?

Thanks so much!